- The biggest reason when you are a new mum, is that you get an hour of ‘me’ time!! On having your baby, everything and everyone is focussed on the baby,
now it’s time for you to do something for yourself while your baby is safely with you in their buggy. Start early on giving yourself some time
to do something for you as it can be quite difficult to fit it in!
- Fresh air! Even if you have had a poor night’s sleep you will feel so much better for getting up and out into the fresh air – so many mums at my classes
tell me this. Many studies have also shown that babies who go out in the fresh air will sleep better – it’s a win win situation for you.
- You know you will be returning to exercise post pregnancy and birth in a safe and gradual manner. You will complete a full health questionnaire to
pick up any complications that may inhibit your return to exercise and I will perform a tummy muscle check to make sure you are doing the correct
exercise at the right stage of your post-natal recovery. All exercises are given with an easier option so you don’t need to be concerned about
your level of fitness before starting the class. Come along and get fitter and stronger with every session.
- You will get a release of endorphins with a session of exercise. Endorphins are your natural feel good hormones and when you are a new mum finding
your way with new situations you could do with a few of these. Your workout will also mean that you are getting stronger in all the areas that
will have weakened through your changing pregnancy posture. Unless you work on these areas of change they will remain weak and you will then be
more susceptible to developing aches and pains through a lack of muscle strength and good posture.
- A social outing. An opportunity to have a chat and make new friends going though similar things in life as you and with the same interest as you to
get back in shape. You know the saying, ‘A problem shared......’ You may be at an exercise session but there is always time for a chat!
Come along and join us Monday, Wednesday and Friday meeting for 10.30 in front of the Pump Rooms at Pittville Park. There is plenty of free parking behind. E mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any other details.